Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pink & Purple






I'm not really a fan of the color pink because I think that it's just too girly and maarte. I'm not gonna say that I hate it, but it's the least color I like. Unfortunately, I'm wearing pink! Mom bought this matching clothes for me for Aishra's 1st birthday back then. Plus I look thin with this outfit.


  

I wore a pink bandage skirt paired with a printed cropped top. The skirt goes a little bit higher than the usual because my top is too short since it's called a cropped top. Hehe. This outfit is perfect for a casual day like everyday clothes. Not overdressed and not under-dressed; it goes somewhere in the middle.

 

Cropped top- Greenhills
Bandage Skirt- Pink, Greenhills
Sling bag- Guess

 

 

Black pumps @ Ara - People are People
Black flats- Solemate

 

I only wore the heels during the shoot. Then I retired to my flats afterwards. Not really a fan of  high heels because I don't know how to walk properly with it. Hahaha

Photographed by: Ara Alomesen


LOVE LOTS, A