Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Glow in the Dark







It was a bad hair day for me that's why I look awkward in these pictures. And since it was a bit cozy, I decided to wear a shocking neon colored cardigan which is perfect for a cozy weather. I was supposed to curl my hair but I ran out of time so I just half-tied it.



I paired the cardigan with a black tube top and a black & white bandage skirt to give emphasis to the neon colors. It's like a glow-in-the-dark-kind-of-attire. Hehe. I normally wear random colored flats regardless if it'll match the outfit or not. Well, being colorful is the new trend now :)


Neon cardigan- Lucy & Laurel
Neon collar necklace- Girl Shoppe
Black tube- Shapes


Flats- Grendha


Sling bag- Tiendesitas
Watch- DKNY


Follow me on:
Twitter- @aiceyaice
Instagram- @aiceyaice


LOVE LOTS, A